Saturday, February 13, 2016

Deadpool

So I'm pretty geeky, however I never had an opportunity as a child to get into comic books like so many other geeks. And now in my 30s it seems like a daunting task to start reading comics from the beginning. So going into movies based on comic books I'm limited knowledge wise to what I read on the internet and usually am pleasantly surprised. With Deadpool I tried not to read too much. I went in knowing he was a near immortal wisecracking anti-hero. I watched every trailer available and was really excited going into it.
Deadpool did not disappoint! I was laughing from the opening credits up until the end. It was a hilarious, epic romance action movie. And as an added bonus Ryan Reynolds has quite a few nude scenes which has nearly convinced my roommate's girlfriend to go see it. It is a bit scrambled at times, but it also matches Deadpool's scattered personality so it fits. Anyone who enjoys superhero movies, action movies, or funny movies will enjoy this I think. There is a lot of nudity, graphic violence, and sexual humor so it is definitely not for the younger crowd. You've been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment