Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Geeky Chef Cookbook

As a huge geeky chef girl I don't think there was anyway I wouldn't like this book. And Cassandra Reeder definitely delivered exactly what I wanted and expected. I had never heard of her blog until I read this cookbook but I'm definitely a follower now!
I am one of those people who plays video games, watches sci-fi and fantasy, and reads avidly. And I always imagine what things might taste like, or descriptions of food and drinks make me wonder how to make it. And now I have a great resource to go to.
It is also great she mentions the various "official" cookbooks for fandoms, a few of which I already have but also a few that I didn't know existed.
One recipe I intend to try very soon is the "Sweet Rolls" from Skyrim. They always look so good as I steal them from people's houses and I'm glad I don't have to come up with my own recipe to make them now!
I highly recommend this for any geeks who like to cook as well as Cassandra's blog.
I received this book for review at Edelweiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment